Life is beyond wonderful. It has been so happy to have our fun baby as part of our lives. She is a really good baby. Ever since I went back to work 6 weeks ago, Maddie has been more independent and sleeps really well. We had a great lady in the ward who watched her for a few weeks, and now that Taylor is done with school he has been able to stay home and be with her. It has been nice to be able to walk home from school during lunch every day and visit and feed the baby.
Maddie smiles and talks a lot, but we are still haven't heard any real laughing yet. I can't wait to hear it! Also, like I said, she sleeps really well. She used to go to bed around 9:30 every night and only wake up once or twice before I got up for work. Now, she has been going to bed around 7 or 7:30 and still only wakes up 2 times before I go to work.
Maddie loves sucking on her fingers. In this picture she is sucking her thumb just like her momma used to .
Maddie got her first round of shots. She handled it like a champ.
Aunt Jensen, who is serving a spanish speaking mission in California gave us this cute onsie that says "I am a child of God and Future Missionary" in Spanish.
Maddie stands up by herself with her super strong legs.
This is our funny "milk thief" as Taylor called her.












No comments:
Post a Comment