Saturday, May 23, 2015

Summer is coming!

I am so excited that school is almost over and summer vacation is almost here!!  I have had a great year teaching Chinese to some awesome kids.  I am impressed with how well the speak Chinese!  They even write well now too.  I bet my 4th graders have better Chinese than most returned missionaries!   We have had lots of field trips and fun adventures.  We went to Utah Lake, Salt Lake, and this picture is from when we had a track meet against all the other 4th graders in Springville.

Also, we have a tiny little garden plot in front of our basement apartment.  I decided I wanted to try my hand at gardening on a very VERY small and basic scale.  I called Becky and got lots of advice and help.  She said lettuce would be easy to grow in a cooler and partially shaded area like I have. 

Here is my lettuce progress so far:

No comments:

Post a Comment