When we did our "Space Mission" for Taylor's birthday, our friends from the ward watched Maddie for us, so then a few days later we watched their daughter. It was fun for Maddie to have a friend. It was also so eye-opening for us to see how much change can happen in a short amount of time! Riley is only 3 months older than Maddie and she is crawling, pulling herself up and she even tries to walk a little.
I am back in the swing of school and it has been interesting. My classes this year both have twice as many boys as girls and the kids have not had very strict teachers in the past, so they are taking a bit of time to adjust to my class :) However, it is still fun to teach Chinese and also it is super nice doing it this year because I have all of my materials and plans from last year that make my life so much easier. Here is a picture of us observing bugs. I love science!
Here is a picture of us with some Taiwanese visitors who helped us do watercolors!
We are also very lucky because the same friend from the ward who watched Maddie at the end of last year is watching her again everyday until Taylor graduates. It is nice because I can walk over to her house and pick Maddie up during my lunch break and Taylor is home to take over before my lunch break is over, so I get to see both of them in the middle of the day. It makes a big difference in my ability to cope with not being with baby all day. I feel very blessed.




No comments:
Post a Comment