I also have had some fun things happening with plants and sewing but I need to take pictures before I post :) Anyway, here is a video of my cutie.
Wednesday, September 16, 2015
Sitting Up
Maddie is pushing up, spinning in circles and gets on her hands and knees, but still hasn't starting crawling yet. She can move backwards actually because she'll push up on her hands and knees, but then she lets her legs slide back out behind and and this process over and over actually moves her backwards. She is also sitting up for longer and longer every day. She still topples over if she reaches for something too far away, but she is getting good and she seems to be really happy in her new sitting position. Also, she has been eating lots of solids. So far she has had rice cereal, avacado, squash, zucchini, peas, carrots, and yams. Our doctor recommended we do only vegetables for the first 4 months! He says it will help her eat better later or eat healthier or something. I can't remember, but we're trying it.
I also have had some fun things happening with plants and sewing but I need to take pictures before I post :) Anyway, here is a video of my cutie.
I also have had some fun things happening with plants and sewing but I need to take pictures before I post :) Anyway, here is a video of my cutie.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment