I have forgotten forever to mention my gardening and sewing endeavors. After I worked so hard and epically failed with the lettuce in my little garden, I planted some late season squash just to see what would happen. Well, without putting even even half as much effort as I did with the lettuce, the squash plants got HUGE and we got quite a few squash and zucchini (which were great blended up and fed to baby). Our neighbor even showed us which flowers are girls and which are boys so we could help the plants along since there weren't lots of bees that found us.
Also, I got my very own sewing machine. WAHOO. And I've started very small and simple so that I could feel successful with the small chunks of time I have to sew. I've been making these drool bib/bandanas and using my old clothes that would've been donated to make them as well as some headbands. I know it's not much, but it's been fun.


No comments:
Post a Comment