First, I wanted to show off the awesome finds from Savers. (Amy should be so proud) Taylor and I went to Saver's and found lots of great baby clothes in good condition. Then we realized that if we just wait a few days there will be a 50% off sale for Veteran's Day. So, my awesome husband went back and found all the clothes we had picked out and purchased them after he got out of school so that we could save 50%. I think it was definitely worth it because we ended up getting lots of clothes and it only cost us $30 for all of it. Here are some pictures of the loot:
Can you believe that all of that was only 30 bucks!? And look at those shoes!! So cute and even a little bit Asian inspired :) I was so excited looking at all the stuff. It better really be a girl growing in there or I'm in trouble! The cute clothes turn me into a mushy mommy: oohing and ahhing over the cuteness. Although I have to say that the highlight of the whole experience was hearing Taylor use words like "adorable" and "darling" in reference to the girlie items :)
I have also gotten a free Baby Bjorn from a teacher friend at school whose kids are all grown up and a Bumbo chair thingy (I hadn't heard of it before) from the lady who cleans my classroom after school. People are so nice :)
For the school portion of my life I wanted to see if I can post a couple of pictures and videos to show how great my students are too. It took like an hour and one video still hadn't loaded. If you have any tips for me I'd love to post some pics to show how awesome these kids' Chinese has gotten.
Yay! I am so proud.
ReplyDelete