Thursday, August 6, 2015

Pioneer Day

July 24th is Pioneer Day here in Utah!  First, we went to Mapleton because Alyssa and Joe (Amy's friends) told me they have a fun old-school carnival in the morning.  I wanted to check it out and walk around.  They had live music, fun games, blow up things, and food.  Obviously Maddie is still too small to really do anything so we just walked around and I got to see Emmeline and Hazel (the girls I was babysitting) play games and get dunked in the dunk tank.  Taylor and I looked at the set of of old Model A cars they had and listened to music.  (Unfortunately I forgot to take pictures of this part)

Right after that we headed to Taylor's uncle's house to eat lunch and play games with family.



Then in the evening we had a BBQ and played with sparklers with some friends.




No comments:

Post a Comment